At Chatsworth, we take to heart our mission to Inspire, Educate & Enlighten as we work together as an internationally-minded, diverse, inclusive community to create the best learning experience for our students. We believe that education doesn’t just happen in classrooms but within the holistic school experience and our interactions as a unified community.
We are particularly excited in seeking dynamic individuals who are:
- passionate about teaching and education;
- team players, flexible, willing to grow professionally and are internationally minded;
- committed to a holistic approach to education;
- experienced with technology integration, Mac OSX and Google
- willing to go the extra mile for their students;
- interested in working within a school that is very much a community;
- preferably IB and ESL experienced;
- interested in ongoing curriculum development;
- enthusiastic about being actively involved in their school.
Join our team of committed professionals and amazing community!
Positions Available for 2019-20
Posts for the 2019-2020 academic year will be posted on Search Associates, as well as our school website, as they come available. You will find the list of positions by the school section below. Chatsworth will be attending the Search Associates Leadership Fair in Bangkok (November), the Melbourne Fair (January), the Bangkok Fair (January), the London Fair (January) and the Boston Fair (January).
General Application Procedures
(unless otherwise stated)
If you wish to apply for an academic position listed above, please click the link and apply via the online system. Please do not send through applications direct to the school unless you are applying for positions that do not appear above but may come available. In such cases, applications can be sent to email@example.com
Cover Letters for all positions can be addressed to:
Mr. Tyler Sherwood
Head of Schools and Principal
Chatsworth International School, Orchard Campus
37 Emerald Hill Road , Singapore 229313