Thank you for your interest in a Chatsworth education for your child(ren).
Applications are open throughout the year and subject to space availability and acceptance. The admissions/application process is outlined below.
Applications for admissions to Chatsworth International School are to be sent via an online portal. A non-refundable application fee of S$240 or S$250 from 1 August 2019 (including GST) and the following documents and information should accompany your application.
- Photocopy of child's birth certificate
- Photocopies of parents’ employment pass or guardian’s NRIC and child’s dependant pass, student pass or Singapore PR
- Photocopies of the picture pages of the parent's, child's and guardian's (if applicable ) passports.
- Copy of the last 2 years' school reports issued for the child (all semester/terms included). School reports must be certified true copies from the child's previous school. If the school report is in a language other than English, it will need to be officially translated and certified.
- Official transcripts for Year 10, 11 and 12 students
- For a child who has not received any school report, please provide copy work samples
Applications and the submitted documents will be reviewed by our academic heads and reference checks made. Where necessary, we will request for additional information/ documentation and arrange for an interview with the student.
Upon approval of application and subject to place availability, the school will make an offer of placement/spot via email.
To secure a place at Chatsworth, a confirmation fee (one-time payment for new students) of S$2,400 or S$2,500 from 1 August 2019 (including GST) is payable. The confirmation fee is a non-refundable administrative fee, and the full amount applies regardless of enrolment date.
The school will then issue a Student Contract and a Letter of Acceptance followed by an invoice for school/course fee payment. Full fee payment is required within 14 days from date on Letter of Acceptance or before the child starts school to confirm and secure the offered place(s).
Before commencing studies at Chatsworth, students/parents will receive a welcome letter with details of the students' homeroom and other important information such as uniforms, transportation etc.