Tuition and Fees
Fees are reviewed annually and subject to change. All fees are quoted in Singapore dollars and include goods and services tax (GST) at the prevailing rate of 7%, where applicable.
A non-refundable application fee of S$240 is payable at application submission. No application is considered until the application fee is paid.
For new enrolments, on offer of a place, a confirmation fee (one-time payment for new students) of S$2,400 is payable. The confirmation fee is a non-refundable administrative fee, and the full amount applies regardless of enrolment date.
Tuition/ School Fee
|Kindergarten 1 & 2||11,731.95||23,463.90|
|Years 1 - 6||13,618.50||27,237.00|
|Years 7 - 9||13,861.05||27,722.10|
|Years 10 - 11l C||14,480.92||28,961.84|
|Years 12 - 13||16,151.86||32,303.72|
- Chatsworth International School does not charge re-enrolment fees.
- Fees are payable in advance of admission to the school and subsequently in advance of each semester. There are two semesters in each academic school year.
- Where a student withdraws part-way through a semester, there will be no refund or part payment of fees allowed.
- If your child is identified as requiring English as an Additional Language (EAL) or Learning Support(LS), an additional EAL or LS Fee is payable in addition to the regular school fees. This fee will go towards providing additional support from our fully qualified, full time EAL teacher or LS Coordinator.
- Please be advised that all Secondary students in years 7-13 require an Apple MacBook as part of our 1:1 laptop programme.
- Course fee stated includes Fee Protection Scheme.
Building and Maintenance Fee
A levy of $2,247 per year or $1,123.50 per semester on building and maintenance applies to our students. This pays for the general and ongoing maintenance and improvement of our campuses/ facilities which may include technology etc.
Families with two children concurrently enrolled at any of our international campuses will enjoy a 20% discount on school fee for their third born child onwards. This discount is only applicable to non-company sponsored basis.
For Academic Year 2018/19 EAL, LS and Miscellaneous Fees, please click here.
Modes of Payment
All payments must be made in Singapore Dollars (SGD) in the form of cash, cheque/cashier's order, bank transfer, telegraphic transfer or PayPal.
Cash payments can be made in person at the Reception/ Credit Control Dept. of the School during office hours.
Cheques must be made payable to "Chatsworth International School Pte Ltd" and delivered in person or mail to 37 Emerald Hill Road, Singapore 229313. Please indicate the child's name and invoice number at the back of the cheque.
Please email to email@example.com if you would like to pay by PayPal. A payment link will be forwarded to your email address. Please note that 2.5% admin fee applies to payment via PayPal.