Tuition and Fees
Fees are reviewed annually and subject to change. Tuition/school fees are quoted in Singapore dollars and include course fee, course material fee, fee protection scheme insurance and goods and services tax (GST) at the prevailing rate of 7%, where applicable.
A non-refundable application fee of S$250 is payable at application submission. No application is considered until the application fee is paid.
|Kindergarten 1 & 2||11,909.70||23,819.40|
|Years 1 - 6||13,828.70||27,657.40|
|Years 7 - 9||14,071.25||28,142.50|
|Years 10 - 11l C||14,701.80||29,403.60|
|Years 12 - 13||16,394.40||32,788.80|
- Chatsworth International School does not charge re-enrolment fees.
- Fees are payable in advance of admission to the school and subsequently in advance of each semester. There are two semesters in each academic school year.
- Where a student withdraws part-way through a semester, there will be no refund or part payment of fees allowed.
- If your child is identified as requiring English as an Additional Language (EAL) or Learning Support(LS), an additional EAL or LS Fee is payable in addition to the regular school fees. This fee will go towards providing additional support from our fully qualified, full time EAL teacher or LS Coordinator. Refer to the miscellaneous fee schedule below.
- Please be advised that all Secondary students in years 7-13 require an Apple MacBook as part of our 1:1 laptop programme.
- Course fee stated includes Fee Protection Scheme.
A levy of $2,247 per year or $1,123.50 per semester on development applies to our students. This pays for the general and ongoing maintenance and improvement of our campuses/ facilities which may include technology etc.
Families with two children concurrently enrolled in Chatsworth will enjoy a 25% discount on school fees for their third child (and any additional children thereafter). Applicable only for non-company sponsored education.
The miscellaneous fee schedule including our English as an Additional Language and Learning Support etc. refers to items/fees students shall pay when/where applicable. The list of items as set out does not purport to be comprehensive or exhaustive.
Modes of Payment
All payments must be made in Singapore Dollars (SGD) in the form of cash, cheque/cashier's order, bank transfer, telegraphic transfer or PayPal.
Cash payments can be made in person at the Reception/ Credit Control Dept. of the School during office hours.
Cheques must be made payable to "Chatsworth International School Pte Ltd" and delivered in person or mail to 37 Emerald Hill Road, Singapore 229313. Please indicate the child's name and invoice number at the back of the cheque.
Please email to firstname.lastname@example.org if you would like to pay by PayPal. A payment link will be forwarded to your email address. Please note that 2.5% admin fee applies to payment via PayPal.